Inductosense has developed the latest evolution of corrosion monitoring technology. Our sensor system is wireless, battery free and permanently installed for monitoring corrosion, erosion or defects within structures; mitigating the risk of human error and reducing the time and costs associated with conventional NDT inspection.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic start-up based in Bristol and Aberdeen. Due to an increasing demand for our technology across different applications, we now require an additional software engineer to join our productdevelopment team in Bristol.
This is an importanttechnical role where forward thinkingand precision are key. The role will involve many exciting projects such as:
- Working on software for networked (IOT) developments of our technology and ensuring this is integrated with our data management software to enable remote monitoring.
- Working on the software to enable measurements to be taken using robotic vehicles, such as drones
- Working with customers to integrate our software with 3rdparty asset management solutions, in addition to improving functionality and usability.
We are looking for someone who enjoys solving real world problems in a small but diverse team of skilled engineers. Creativity and a flair for design is vital for the role and there are opportunities to get involved with a wide range of projects beyond the Inductosense software itself.
- Database design and management, particularly for large databases with multiple clients
- Experience with secure transfer and storage of Data
- Knowledge of .Net, C, Python, Matlab.
- Web interfacing and applications, including cloud storage solutions.
- Some experience with embedded device programming would be useful
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com