International Sales Engineer
Inductosense a fast-growing, dynamic young business based in Bristol with a unique battery-free, wireless solution for corrosion monitoring. We have customers across the world applying our technology in applications across Oil&Gas, Chemical, Nuclear Power and Renewables and we require an additional sales engineer to support and further grow these opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
The candidate will be instrumental in supporting the development of new and existing sales channels and end users in targeted international territories.
The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with service providers and operators in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Nuclear Power and Renewables industries
- Assisting with commercial negotiations in line with agreed parameters
- Direct in-field support to customers for the purpose of training, system installations and trials
- Building the business’s brand to generate high quality leads
- Identifying new international opportunities
- Contributing to proposals, negotiations and contracting
- Providing the technical bridging between pre and post sales birth internally and with regional channel partners
- Supporting international marketing activities including attending trade-shows, conferences and events
- Contributing to market analysis (competitor analysis and the customer input to R&D)
The successful candidates will have:
- A University degree in Engineering/Physics/Materials Science (mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills (mandatory)
- Strong customer focus (mandatory)
- Experience with non-destructive testing techniques (desirable)
- Experience with the Oil&Gas industry (desirable)
- A willingness to and experience in travelling internationally regularly for customer visits and tradeshows likely to be equivalent to 50% of working time
- The right to live and work in the UK (mandatory)
- Experience in Solution Selling™ or Strategic Selling™ methodologies (desirable)
- Experience of ISO9001 (desirable)
Location: Bristol, UK. Approximately 20minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads station.
Package: Competitive salary (depending upon experience and qualification), 25 days holiday, flexible working arrangements and a 5% company pension contribution.
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com