Administrator (part-time – 0.5FTE)
Inductosense is a fast-growing, dynamic engineering business based in Bristol. We manufacture novel sensors for monitoring corrosion that occurs on structures across the Oil&Gas industry. We are at an exciting stage of growth and this is a great opportunity to join us and progress with the company.
We require an administrator on a part-time basis to take responsibility for a range of tasks including bookkeeping, raising invoices and purchase orders, handling payroll and pension. The successful candidate will have experience in bookkeeping and finance related roles.
The role will involve:
- Bookkeeping using Xero– updating the weekly cash position with invoices and reconciling the bank account against the cash position
- Processing purchase orders and payment of invoices
- Raising sales invoices with customers (multi-currency) and chasing payment
- Completing credit card forms
- Managing enquiries from accountants, checking VAT returns
- Setting up suppliers
- Payment of monthly payroll, upload of pension contributions
- Helping to set up new employees on payroll and with email
- Arranging travel for employees
- Provision of information for management
- Other administrative tasks across the company
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of one year’s bookkeeping experience
- Experience of using Xero accountancy software
- An understanding of P&L, cashflow and balance sheets
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word and email systems
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- A “muck in” attitude when deadlines come about
- The right to work and live in the UK
The business is based in Bristol, UK. The appointment is on a part-time basis (18.5 hours per week, spread across a minimum of 3 days).
Salary: £9,500 per year (£19,000 FTE) Package includes 12.5 days holiday and pension contribution.
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org