Head of Sales (Oil & Gas) Position
Inductosense develops and manufactures wireless, battery-free sensors and systems for corrosion monitoring. Our technology has been trialled and deployed on assets across the world with multiple majors. We are a small, rapidly growing company in the scale-up phase with a number of new products about to launch. We now need someone to take the lead on our Oil & Gas sales activities, progressing majors globally from trial through to wide scale adoption. The role will involve extensive international travel (when possible again), and also office based time in Bristol when in the UK.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of scaling up adoption of asset integrity technology to majors and service providers within the Oil & Gas market.
- Degree in Engineering or Physics
- Capable of working across multi geographic regions and disciplines and with multiple decision makers to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of taking new opportunities and turning them into achievable sales.
- Innovative thinker
- Self-starter with the ability to see things through
- Good IT skills – Internet and social media savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Non-Destructive Testing
- Experience with corrosion monitoring technology
- CRM/Pipeline management
- Knowledge and use of data capture methodology to manage sales process.
- Experience of leading a sales team
- Experience of working in a rapidly growing start-up/scale-up company
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org