We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our sales team. This is a hands-on, dynamic role, based in Bristol, UK but with extensive opportunities to travel. The role includes:
The ideal candidate will have:
· a university degree in Engineering/Physics/Materials Science
· some knowledge of following industries Oil&Gas, Chemical, Nuclear, Mining
· an understanding of ultrasonic non-destructive testing
· experience in a customer facing role
· excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· experience of producing technical reports
· knowledge of business development/sales methodologies
· right to work in the UK and be able to commute to Bristol
· no visa restrictions with regards to travel to the US
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We design and manufacture sensing technology to monitor corrosion which helps our clients to save costs, reduce unplanned shutdown, meet net zero targets and migrate to a fully digitised solution. Our core technology is based around patented embeddable, wireless, battery-free sensors and we have a full range of digital data collection solutions including IoT and robotics. The unique advantages of the technology also enable us to work with OEMs to integrate our technology into products during manufacture.
Since we spun out of the University of Bristol in 2015 we have been on a journey of product development, certification and trialling the technology with major companies globally. The Inductosense WAND technology has now been approved by some of the largest companies in the world, including Saudi Aramco, and our clients are now deploying our technology at scale.