We are hiring: Technical Account Manager Position
Inductosense develops and manufactures wireless, battery-free sensors and systems for corrosion monitoring. Our technology has been trialled and deployed on assets across the world with multiple majors and we are working across a number of markets.
We require a Technical Account Manager to join the Business Development team. This is a customer-facing, technical role where communication and precision are key.
The role will involve:
- Managing key accounts and developing sales opportunities
- Providing technical support to customers and partners
- Supporting trials and deployments
- Providing product and installation training
- Preparing technical reports and case studies
- Identifying new opportunities
- Attending trade shows
- International travel
· University degree in Engineering/Physics/Materials Science
· Understanding of ultrasonic non-destructive testing
· Experience in a customer facing role
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Right to live and work in the UK
· Some knowledge of the following industries Oil&Gas, Chemical, Nuclear, Mining, Renewables, Marine
· Experience of producing technical project plans
· Knowledge of business development/sales methodologies
· Experience of ISO9001
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for growth with the company. We are based in Bristol within walking distance of Bristol Temple Meads station.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com